Express Server 9.5
System Requirements8 GB RAM
3 GHz quad core processors
500 MB of free disk space, plus room for imagery
Gigabit Ethernet or fiber-optic for remote imagery
See full system requirements
What's New in Express Server
- Patch release number 188.8.131.5250.Bob_4530_br on 4/14/2017 with bug fixes and new functionality.
- User configurable limits on job size and number of tiles in ExpressZip.
- Includes previous patch fixes for LiDAR crashing bugs and CentOS support for AWS instances.
What's New in Express Server 9.5
- Stream and view large LiDAR point cloud data quickly and easily; no more time-consuming downloads.
- Create LiDAR DEMS on-the-fly, filter by classification, save download time for your users and storage cost for you, so that end users can access the exact LiDAR data they need, when they need it.
- Express Server is supported everywhere WMS is supported, so you can provide LiDAR in the applications your customers use.
- With automatic installation of prerequisites, you’ll have a streamlined out-of-box experience.