Express Server 9.5
System Requirements8 GB RAM
3 GHz quad core processors
500 MB of free disk space, plus room for imagery
Gigabit Ethernet or fiber-optic for remote imagery
See full system requirements
What's New in Express Server 9.5
- Stream and view large LiDAR point cloud data quickly and easily; no more time-consuming downloads.
- Create LiDAR DEMS on-the-fly, filter by classification, save download time for your users and storage cost for you, so that end users can access the exact LiDAR data they need, when they need it.
- Express Server is supported everywhere WMS is supported, so you can provide LiDAR in the applications your customers use.
- With automatic installation of prerequisites, you’ll have a streamlined out-of-box experience.
What's New in Express Server 9
Multithreaded decodes for faster performance
What's New in Express Server 8
- Quickly and easily distribute high resolution raster imagery
- Retain high visual quality, regardless of connection speed, with support for MrSID, JPEG 2000, NITF and Geospatial PDF formats
- Distribute up to 255 bands in MrSID format with support for hyperspectral imagery
- Run Express Server on a 64-bit operating system to take advantage of memory-based performance improvements
Feature History | PDF