User Manual | PDF
Read Me | PDF
- Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the following operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included)
- 1GHz Processor
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended for 64-bit)
- DVD Drive
- 200 MB free hard disk space, plus room for LiDAR data
What's New in LiDAR Compressor?
- Turn giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID® files that retain 100 percent of the raw data at 25 percent or less of the original file size (lossless compression).
- Reduce your LiDAR file sizes by 90 percent or more by choosing a higher compression ratio and letting LiDAR Compressor select the best way to reach a desired file size (lossy compression).
- Unlike raw LAS or ASCII data, LiDAR files compressed to MrSID are easily managed resources you can extract derivatives from again and again.